Schedule and Events



March 26-29, 2012, Software Test Professionals Conference, New Orleans
July, 14-15, 2012 - Test Coach Camp, San Jose, California
July, 16-18, 2012 - Conference for the Association for Software Testing (CAST 2012), San Jose, California
August 2012+ - At Liberty; available. Contact me by email: Matt.Heusser@gmail.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Software Testing Skills - II

My last post was the quick, fast, off-the-cuff sort of answer I give to a mailing list on my lunch hour.

Paul Carvalho has actually taken time to do a more studied and considered introduction - here. Although he is coming from a different starting place, I think he's got some very good stuff there.

Also, Jon Kohl pointed out one thing missing from my list: Improvisation. They guy has a very, very strong point.

I would be interested in knowing what you think is missing from the two lists. I would really enjoy putting together something like Paul has, but from my perspective. Perhaps if I started it as a series of blog posts ....

No comments: